Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lips Need to Shine Too!

I treated myself to one of my favorite stores today - Sephora! What girl doesn't love endless rows of perfumes, body washes and make-up.

My absolute favorite makeup product is lip gloss because even when I'm feeling a little drabby, a shiny lip gloss always makes me feel. Keep in mind that a little lip gloss can make any dull outfit look better.

I love trying new brands to see which ones are too sticky or which ones fade too quickly. I know I've tested over 30 different brands. But, I always go back to my old favorite - Clinique Long Last Glosswear. I love that it's lightweight and not too sticky, plus it lasts a really long time. Knockout Nude is my favorite color because it's the best neutral gloss I've found. And, at only $14 it's easy to keep in day and evening bags so I always have one to quickly update my lips.

My second favorite is Dior's Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect. It leaves lips super shiny and sparkly, and I love using it for nights out. My favorite night color is Draped Burgundy because it gives my lips the pop of color I need for a night out.

Treat your lips to a little shine today!


No comments:

Post a Comment