Thursday, November 10, 2011

Summer Glow in Winter

Now that it's cold out, there is no more laying out in the sun and getting the great summer glow. However, with today's selection of self-tanning products, we ladies can still pull-off the look. But, with so many choices, who is to know which one will work and which one will make us look orange?

Well, unashamedly, I've tried many of these products. Some are good and other awful. But, most recently I've tried Clarins Instant Smooth Self Tanning cream and it's now my new favorite product, like a little magic in a jar!

Clarins isn't oily or greasy. It's actually more of a creamy lotion. It's slightly tinted so you know where you've spread it or not spread it. So, you can get a perfectly even coat. And, you can layer however much you want so you can get as little or as much of a tan as you want. The product is actually made for your face and neck, which means no breakouts, but I've also used it on my arms.

And, most impressive.......it doesn't SMELL. I mean not even a little bit! So many other products have a smell to them that it instantly gives away you are using a self-tanner. Well, now with this product you can fool everyone.

So, get the beach like glow in the middle of the winter. I'm almost out of mine and I know this will definitely be on my Christmas wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment