Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Sales

Spring has sprung and is now ushering in summer, which is my favorite season!  Time to stock up on summer goods.  And, stores are helping all of us fashionistas by having their spring sales.  Three of my favorite store are having 25% sales today and for the rest of the week.

First up is Saks Fifth Avenue, one of the best stores on earth!  They are currently having their Friends and Family sale, which means 25% off of clothes, handbags, and accessories and 20% off jewelry with the code FRNFAM2.  I'm currently OBSESSED with this Diane von Furstenbery handbag.  It's the "On the Go Metallic Canvas" tote and is perfect for summer.  It's a great size to throw everything in and head to the beach or just to run errands.  The canvas resembles straw so it screams summer but much more durable.  I'm in love!
Next up is Tory Burch, again one of my favorite brands!  They are running their Friends and Fans sale with 25% off by using the code TBSPRING.  I'm loving these "Adalia Thong" sandals.  Tory sandals usually run really narrow and are hard to wear if you have a wider foot.  However, these are on her rubber soled flip-flop base, so they are wide like the flip flops.  Because of that and because of the pvc strap they are the bargain price of $85, not to mention with the sale they are only $63.75.  And, with the cute flower detail are perfect for summer!

 
 Last but not least is JCrew.  They are running their spring sale with 25% off by using the code SPRINGBEST.  I'm dying over this bathing suit cover up.  I don't know about you, but I find it very hard to find a really cute and really practical bathing suit cover up.  In Louisiana heat, I don't need a cover up with a long sleeve and I find that's what mostly out there.  This "Whisper Gauze Grecian Tunic" in white is the perfect fabric for summer and it's sleeveless.  So, all us girls who don't want to walk around in our bathing suits but still get a tan on our arms now have an answer to our dilemma.  And, with the sale it's only $45.

 
As you can tell with these pics, I'm day-dreaming of laying on the beaches of Turks and Caicos.  And, although I'm not heading there again anytime soon, these three obsessions will make me feel like I am.  So, get ready for the summer and check out these great sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment